Do You Visit Your Local Fish/pet Store Even If You Don't Need Anyt

Fish/pet store visits

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah quite often at the weekendf if we've nothing much to do but fancy going somewhere we drive round all our favourite LFS's just for a nosey at stuff.
a great day out in times of recession IMO

lol I recently went to Blue Planet aquarium and minus the huge shark tank I jokingly said to the misses that some LFS's have a better selection with healthier stock(!!!???) than this place and all for free too. Actually I really wasn't joking!

Yes! If I'm out shopping, my lfs is on the high street so I go in and look at the fish ect. even though I don't want anything :D It's fun :)

Very often i'll take a detour to go and visit one of the LFS's near me.

yes lol even worse once i passed my driving test a couple of years ago now i know all good LFS in a twenty mile area from my house and when i do go to get something i leave early as dont get back till late afternoon due to me wanting to find anything special lol :hyper: :shifty:

Wasn't sure how to vote, since I ALWAYS need fish stuff, so I didn't.
But the idea of passing a (decent/potentially decent) fish store without stopping in is too dreadful to contemplate without shuddering.

Yes I do all the time. I know when the new fish come in like to check them out.

Hell yeah! While I'm waiting for my tank to cycle I've done little else-it has become slightly obssessive :blush:
Some of them are so fab though, it's almost like a free day out :lol:

Most reactions

Back