• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gazoo

Fish Addict
Reaction score
In general, does anyone take the time to go to their LFS/LPS just to look around and shoot the breeze with the staff even if you aren't planning on purchasing anything?

Is it cheating to answer "yes" when I work there? :p

But I used to all the time, in fact, I visit other LFS regularly every couple of weeks just to see what fish they have in. I do buy things though, usually live food, sometimes I buy the £1.50 plants just to try out that species.

i do it all the time and nearlly always end up ordering something or buying livefood

Yes :good: , at least twice a week.

Love looking around and getting different ideas, and talking to the staff about new products coming out.

Mark.

Yes, any excuse at all, I am trying to find the ultimate fish shop, so keep travelling further and further afield. Haven't found it yet. strangely though, seem to always find something to buy lol (usually food or plants or tubing or ....... well (Also my VLFS is pants, so trying to avoid as much as possible).

I'm never able to go near any lfs without stopping for a visit. You just never know what kind of wonderful fish might have just come in. :D

Guilty as charged - I have to be VERY careful to leave my wallet behind, because otherwise it (not to mention my space, which is severely depleted with 24 tanks) gets a serious workover.

yes and I nearly always buy something. plants cost a fortune round here though unless you go for that common pond weed stuff

Yes and will either end up buying something or will reserve or order something.

Having a marine tank makes this worse, there is always room for another coral.

A little bit addictive this lark.

Most reactions

Back