Do You Eat Fish?

Just a little diddy but there is a popular fish at the market called Tilapia. That is cichlid, and I have seen them at some of the larger fish stores. Boy are they tastey!

All fish except cod, swordfish, and all of those other fish that are very strong flavored.

I love all seafood! Was thinking bout getting some of those mini crabs and feeding them steriods :p (joke!)
Would never eat a pet though. Not fond of freshwater fish Pike etc - all have that muddy taste, even when theyve been flushed

Yes, I'm fattening my Severum up so that I can eat it for dinner :S. On a more serious note yes I do eat fish. It's not my favorite food but I don't feel bad about eating it.

Yip, I'm game for anything. Had a rather nice tuna steak for tea. Think I'll go to Waitrose or similar and get some other yummy stuff, fancy doing some sushi and sashimi next week.

i do eat fish yes, however since keeping fish i have gone of things like prawns and sardines because i think it looks too much like fish food :lol:

I love all fish and sea food. I love salmon cod tuna squid prawns muscles everything Mmmmmmm anything. Im not a fan of meat meat though like beef and lamb etc (do like a bita chicken). So sted of beef, lamb etc i have fish. LOVES IT! Is there fish in fish flakes? Read that somewhere.

It's okay. Don't like it raw much though, and probably wouldn't order it at a resteraunt.

Giants only if your referring to the locals?
Jans Joaquin Richter an anabantid expert in his day (ages ago) was known to go on trips to study them in their own habitat whilst also using them as his food supply. At least thats what i heard.....
Edited for stupidity...

mmmmmmmm....popcorn cardinals and neons dipped in tartar sauce and ketchup

yeah, i eat striper, halibut, shark, abalone, lobster, shrimp, bass, cod, perch, crab and a whole lot more. they are all delicious!

I eat fish too lol... Love the stuff :) Lobsters and Crabs are my favorites aswell as a nice piece (or two or three) of Halibut!

Mind you I'd never eat a fish I grew and raised.

Most reactions

Back