Do You Eat Fish?

I only eat fish from two resturants called "kingfish" and "long john silvers" :nod:

I only like salmon and prawns. I absolutely love prawns but can't eat many in one sitting cos they don't seem to agree with me.

I wish I liked other fish, cos it all looks delicious. I try it now and then, but still dont like anything other than salmon and prawns.

I've never been keen on fish so no.

The only foods I get put off eating are foods that actually look like what they are. If its chopped, minced or patted, providing it tastes good, I will welcome with open lips :p

Just have a look at my sig. Nothing better than a shore lunch of fresh caught brook trout on a remote northern lake. I love to eat just about anything that swims.

I dont like fish, i just cant stand the taste of a majority of seafood, but if i didnt despise the taste, i would still eat it. AKA: i dont have a problem just because i own fish or anything lol.

The taste used to make me feel sick and unwell when i was little and i still dislike the taste to this day. Kinda weird how ive really gotten into them now!

I meant keeping live fish by that lol

If a crab, shrimp, or lobster gets too close to me... its food, man.. ;)
Not much into the fresh water fish though..
i like to fish though, but usually release...

I know, my favortie fast-food place is Long Johns Silvers.
They have absoulte fantastic fried fish.
Now, thats only fast food....
Up in duluth, and in Grand maris along the lake Superior, there are many fantastic 'sea side' (even though it should be 'lake side') resterunts. This place especailly called 'The Angry Trout' is soo good, I could live off it.
(My ancle always called it "The mad fish" when I was little)

YUM! I love shrimp battered and frozen, perch, wallai,etc
But yes i'd never eat my fish. "cough" yum! jk

Ah, srimp rock!
I like em' cold, with alittle frost on them, they are sooo good!

[snip]
I remember seeing a program in the Uk once where a woman was holding a dinner party for her friends and she served up some type of large cichlid that had been living in her fish tank for years.

That's not too surprising. I've heard that Oscars make great fish fry. It might not be too uncommon to keep their catch fresh in the aquarium for few days :S

Most reactions

Back