Discus

erm for your infomartion guys, all these pics were featured on a website i bought them from, so thanks for nothing, thanks for assuming and thanks for the few hours i liked this place, its just full of asumers,

GOOD BYE

And if you think that was a lie also.. IT DOESNT BOTHER ME, i know its the truth and your asuming opinion doesnt matter to me anymore.

and sorry lol but i need to add one more thing, i got so angry i forgot most of what i was going to say.. just imagine putting all your time into something and money for people to say your a liar with no solid proof...

not that its really anyones business but now i feel like i have to say it and i know i said it doesnt bother me anymore but really it does.. i love this place and wish to stay. anyway i cant afford a digi cam right now as kelly and bunjiweb know and i had to use these pictures from the people i bought them from ( i know them ALL ) and asked permission so there you go, judge for your selfs ;)

ps please dont hold anything against me for this because when you ( or if ) belive me i dont want there to be any bad vibes between you lot

Nutter..

i hope not.. i dont want to go, your all great and ive only known you for a while! but if im known as a liar its not the best atmosphere for me to stay in :p

I went to the websites and it looks like the second Discus was for sale. However...
Tefe wildvang groene discus 15 cm € 125,-
You stated that it was 7cm, but the site selling said it was 15cm :dunno: where did the other 8 cm go??
For the rosered discus, the site did not state the discus was for sale, or anything else for that matter. The site banner stated "Online Fish Photo Gallery"

so are those discus really yours or not :dunno: :dunno:

i cant belive i have to explain it again, i dont have a digi cam and my rose red isnt the exact same as that picture just the closest i could get. and with the measurements i asked for a younger one not the exact same one as the pic but thats as close as i could get

Ok guys, let's not be super sleuths :lol: Give nutter the benefit of the doubt, I'd hate to see him go :/

Hi nutter,

I see your point but you really have created the confusion yourself by not clearing that point up in your first post, where you reffered to the fish as 'my discus' and the other as its 'tankmate'. Simply saying that your fish were similar would be sufficient to avoid such a fuss. We have had people who were intentionallly misleading people here before so their actions have left a sour taste here on the forum. Its not nice being called a liar I know, but saying the fish was yours wasnt strictly true either. We're not mind readers so you cant really blame people for jumping to conclusions when you post pics from a website and imply they are yours.

That said, its not a reason to pack up and leave the forum, at least now we have an idea of how your fish actually do look, so lets move on and enjoy more fish talk :)

Ken

i realise this, now reading back on this it looks way to 'fishy' and i would of looked it up myself TBH.. sorry for any confusion and if i get forgiven ( sorrel :p ) i'll try to be alot more clear in the futre!!

i know you must get alot of frauds hoping to pick up the FOTM ect and i dont see why they cant just leave it for the people whos hard work go actually into these fish.. anyway im sorry for the confusion

Nutter

EDIT: i will buy a digi cam soon and will show you some propper pics of them to clear the bad air ;)

Well, then I guess I owe you an apology nutter. Sorry for snooping, but as the others have said, there have been people who have lied about this stuff in the past. Stealing is something that I don't believe any of us go for. :grr: But if what you say is true, then I believe you...you definitely seem sincere. :) When you actually do get a camera I would love to see more pics of your beautiful fish (not because I need clarification, but because I want to see more ;) ). They are amazing. :nod:

Most reactions

Back