Discus

Sheilaf

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I thought I'd post some pics of my discus and thank everyone who helped me out a year ago when I was just starting with these wonderfuls fish!
discus2-1.jpg

discusking.jpg

discus1-1.jpg

discus4-1.jpg

discus3-1.jpg

What do you think? I'm pretty happy with them. I also have the opportunity to purchase some really nice red turqs from a local breeder and am wondering if I should or not. I do have plans to upgrade in the future, and it would be nice to add a bit of a different color. :)

Yes, the one in the second pic is my favorite one. I think I will get a few of the turqs, just not sure if I should do 2 or 3?

on the first pic the black mark looks like a love heart

Yes, I'm sure most people wouldn't have purchased that Discus due to that blotch, but I think it gives him/her character. None are mine are show fish, but I love them anyway.

As for tank size, it is currently a 70g, but will be upgrading to a 90 in the future.

Yes, I'm sure most people wouldn't have purchased that Discus due to that blotch, but I think it gives him/her character. None are mine are show fish, but I love them anyway.

As for tank size, it is currently a 70g, but will be upgrading to a 90 in the future.

If you get a 90 you can have 9 or 10 Discus max. So it depends on how many you have at the moment.

Most reactions

Back