disappearing corys

I wanna know the answer to this.

only things can do is to check every single bit of gravel but would mean taking it all out... if u didnt find anything - unless u believe in ghosts someone must of taken the fish out.. anyone had access to the tank to remove the fishes?

Sorry to hear that you lost them. You said the hood was fully sealed but it only tanks a very small hole for them to get out. I had a betta jump through a 1" wide slot where the heater goes in. I found him that afternoon dried up on the carpet. If you haven't looked behond the tank on the floor, you may want to check there.

i live on my own so noone took him out. and i just cant see that he could have fit out any of the holes. the gap for the heater cord is up in behind the power head and the way it is arranged the holw is very small and hard to get at. i did look behind the tank too. nothing there.
it sounds like im making it up doesnt it? or just not looking properly. its just so frustrating.

Yeah reading this makes me wanna come round and look myself ;) but i believe u i just really wanna know what happened to them.

Here this has nothing to do with fish http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWA:IT bout a Possessed toy.. he goes on and on about it being haunted. it sold for alot of money. I dont personally believe it but cos i ve just read that and something happened to your fish - u dont think some super natural force took them? :)

EDIT - non real bidder, been listed again if anyones interested - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

Right talk about fish again - i Hope u find the fish. If u do please say so i ll check this thread for updates.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Is it possible that they might have stuck up in the hood somehow? The only other thing I can think of is that its eiterh still in there and hiding really well (and moving after you've looked in places) or it somehow got out when you were feeding the fish, cleaning it, or when you were looking for it....

I'd go nuts if I had a ghost that stole fish....

Most reactions

Back