Denisoni Barbs/ Torpedo Barbs For Sale

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
i am having to close down a tank to make way for a new one and the stock is up for sale. the rest are spoken for and all i have left to move on are a group of 7 4 inch torpedo barbs, they are very healthy and eat like pigs and ive never had any issues with them at all.
these cost me £15 each at about 3 inches so im asking for about £75 for the group which is a great deal for these fish as ive seen them at £22 each at 1.5 inches :crazy: these are a great shoaling fish and ive kept them in a planted tank with cardinal tetras and it looks awesome. such a shame to take the tank apart but ive now moved onto a new species....

i really need these gone as the other fish have homes to go to and the tank is also been reserved for minxy.

im located in Leicestershire and can deliver within reason for fuel costs but would prefer collection.

any questions then please ask :)

Well if you cant find them a home, Id happily take them (as a freebie) with the tank :lol:

£36 for 2 2inch specimens up in the north of scotland. Wish i lived closer haha

Hi,

I'm pretty interested in these, been looking everywhere for some a bit cheaper than in the LFS! Where abouts in Leicestershire are you? I'm in Sheffield so if it's not too far down I wouldn't mind coming to pick them up!

Hi,

I'm pretty interested in these, been looking everywhere for some a bit cheaper than in the LFS! Where abouts in Leicestershire are you? I'm in Sheffield so if it's not too far down I wouldn't mind coming to pick them up!
im in broughton astley 10 mins from J21 M1. although i am planning a trip up to wharf aquatics soon so can meet you there if this helps? :)

theses barbs are still up for sale if anyone is interested. i am open to offers on them B-)

would have paid delivery if it was an option but the fact that it the fish would have to travel no doubt 400 miles i really wouldnt want to put such nice fish at risk :/

Most reactions

Back