deep blue

The programme your thinking of is probably the Blue Planet, which was on a couple of yars back and narrated by Richard Attenborough, whereas what was on the other night is the follow up series called Deep Blue. They look pretty similar to me anyway.

orientmatt said:
The programme your thinking of is probably the Blue Planet, which was on a couple of yars back and narrated by Richard Attenborough, whereas what was on the other night is the follow up series called Deep Blue. They look pretty similar to me anyway.
[snapback]898845[/snapback]​

yeah, alot of the footage used on Deep Blue is from the Blue Planet, notably that cool bit when the Penguins shoot out of the water onto the ice and skid along.

Great film, all the stuff at the very bottom of the sea is unreal.

funkybodal said:
orientmatt said:
[snapback]898845[/snapback]​

yeah, alot of the footage used on Deep Blue is from the Blue Planet, notably that cool bit when the Penguins shoot out of the water onto the ice and skid along.

Great film, all the stuff at the very bottom of the sea is unreal.
[snapback]898946[/snapback]​

:lol: yeah thats the one blue planet...I thought of it on the car on the way home :) Is it really some of the same footage though? That stuff with the seals being tossed by killer whales is in blue planet. bit of a cheek if they reused it. I'll look out for deep blue next week (assuming theres more)

it was just cobbled together clips from Blue Planet with a different narrator and overly loud music.

if you have seen Blue Planet then you didnt miss a thing.

why is it i miss all the good stuff, ow yes i have a wife and kids that have constant c##p on the tv arrrr

Whens it on again and what time, il see if i can prize the remote of the misses lol.

I watched it as well. I've also seen Blue Planet but the only part I actualy recognised as a re-used part (I've only seen it once mind you) was the end with the blue whale's tail slipping into the ocean. I always enjoy watching documentaries about sea life but it makes me sad to think that I probably can't experience all of it first hand and that there's so much mroe to uncover that I'll probably never get to see. My favourite part was the sea dragon (the fact that something that beautiful exists...) and the dolphins (you can actualy see that they leap out of the watr just for the joy of it). It's all incredible footage though.

I saw Blue Planet but this time around I just loved watching all the animals to music! Am I sad?!

Most reactions

Back