Dairey And Stupid Qustions

dont no yet mate to be honest iam def geting 2 clown fish but after that iam not realy sure iam open to suggestions. ive spotted a few bad things in the tank 4 or 5 AIPTASIA one is really big and as iam only new to marine i dont thik iam confident enough to sort them using any chemicals or what ever it is to kill them. ive read that pepermint shrimps will eat them so i cant wait to the tank cycles so i can put them in

just adding a few new pics and iam going to test my water again tommorow sorry all the pics are side wasys in the second pic i thinks is a ube worm does any one no what the third picture is its hard and stuck on its own bit of rock

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00045.jpg

DSC00044.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

thanks iam really happy with it

iam noticing a lot of brown stuff on my sand and what looks hair algae over a lot of my rock and maybe sum red slime algae. i havent tested in a few days so iam going to test my water today. any comments on what i should do please.

ive just done my second water test heres the results

temp 25
ph 7.7
amonia <0-25 its the lowest the salifert test shows iam i right in thinking i have no amonia
nitrate 5.0
nitrite 0.1 close to 0
salinity 1.025

should i perform my first big water change soon or just leave it another day or 2

thanks for all the help

Third photo is a euphyllia skeleton.

Brown diatoms = nearly finished cycle but just wait a little longer until you have no trace of ammonia or nitrites :good: then a hefty water change, wait 24 hrs, test again and if nitrates <10 then go get your cuc, what you going to get?

Seffie x

Most reactions

Back