Cory's Being Eaten Alive!

what about using a tank divider temporarily to give them time to recover?

The other fish don't seem to be bothering the 2 Cory's so much now. I thtink I'll be lucky to save both Cory's and the Betta now. :sad:

I've just a finished a 50% water change, pretty drastic i know. But my Betta could hardly lift his head off the sand. Now 1/2 an hour after the water change he is swimming around quite freely. The Cory's are still very quite and it doesn't look good for them.
I'm getting worried as i'm going away on Sunday for a week and don't want to come back to 2 half eaten fish

I would change the med as it doing nothing for the corys, though once bacteria infection advance it hard with uk meds there only good if you catch it early as there not that strong, good luck.

The Betta seems to have made a complete recovery and is splaying as usual at the other fish, which i think is a good sign.

The two Cory's are pretty active this morning, scuttling around as usual, so there may be a little hope there too.

fingers crossed they are on the right track to getting better.

fed this afternoon with bloodworm and the Cory's seem keen to feed so fingers crossed... :good:

Ok, good luck bless them.

Most reactions

Back