FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
Hi all

I just wanted to show my first lot of Cory eggs that I have been able to leave in the tank. I think I’m more excited that I haven’t had to fight rosy barbs away and get eggs before they were eaten and I was able to have my girl spawn in peace without getting nipped at and stressed out. I have had a few little guys that have had a nibble at a few that where near the filter inlet but this batch has been left alone. If they hatch it’s an even bigger bonus, if they don’t I’m okay with that... I will know that next time I can have another run at it!

Attachments

• 98243332-8AFF-4407-B0C1-DDD7A98545AD.jpeg
    98243332-8AFF-4407-B0C1-DDD7A98545AD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 97
Thank you guys. I’m abit exited! I have a little albino male that likes to make it known with the ladies in the tank he is a boy. So he was really all over her before and during spawning! So I am hoping I have success this time :wub:

Thank you guys. I’m abit exited! I have a little albino male that likes to make it known with the ladies in the tank he is a boy. So he was really all over her before and during spawning! So I am hoping I have success this time :wub:
I see that guys showing off is universal. Lol

I hear you :rofl: Well he is adorable so I can see why he is a ladies man not like humans these days with their attitude!

Most reactions

Back