Cory Acting Strange

Billiemay

Reaction score
One of my albino corys is being strange, as he is searching through the substrate and on the rocks it looks like hes have a static shock or something weird has like a big twitch.. Whats up with this?

I dont know the stats as a store tested it for me amd said everything was good, only one does it the rest are fine nd he only does it occasionally

Step one - get a proper test kit for yourself.  Knowing that your stats are "good" doesn't really mean much.  Specifics are important.

Step two - Do a water change... When in doubt, a water change is a good general tonic.

I've had this twicth on my corys a few times, Somethings when going through substrate or over rocks they can cut themselfs or rub themselfs too hard on things. They'll then go abit nuts for abit but should be fine after awhile.

I agree with techen above. I have 6 aeneus (2 are albino) and all mine do this from time to time. I'm pretty sure it's when a grain of sand gets somewhere it shouldn't. Kinda like a dog scratching or shaking. Just a reaction to a small irritation, nothing to worry about in my opinion unless they do it regularly.

Most reactions

Back