Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

Unfortunately, Covid is still with us and still spreading.... we now have two new variants , BA 4 and BA 5 which are infecting even people who previously had Covid and/or people who are fully vaccinated. The drug companies are working on a booster to hopefully help lower infection rates for the new variants.
There was a study somewhere - i think uk - which determine that at least some of the newer variants are less likely to cause long covid damage. So there at least that quasi positive.

There was a study somewhere - i think uk - which determine that at least some of the newer variants are less likely to cause long covid damage. So there at least that quasi positive.
That's good to know... Hopefully it just goes away in the coming months or years. It will probably be around like the flu because we'll have to get the vaccines yearly. Or maybe we can completely beat it. (Highly doubt it)

That's good to know... Hopefully it just goes away in the coming months or years. It will probably be around like the flu because we'll have to get the vaccines yearly. Or maybe we can completely beat it. (Highly doubt it)
They will always say theres another variant and you need a new shot. Not yearly, weekly 😵‍💫

They will always say theres another variant and you need a new shot. Not yearly, weekly 😵‍💫
How come they haven't for shingles, the flu.... Stuff like that.
I got the flu real bad with my mom once.... Yikes, not pretty. 😅

And they haven't been coming out with stuff weekly. Also they don't make NEW vaccines necessarily, just recommend getting a booster yearly or every 6 months

They didnt have the level of control they have now over the populous. With the help of the media they have been able to mentally enslave millions. Do you think they will just let them go?
🙄
Ok... yah. Lol. Not even responding with a valid answer

How come they haven't for shingles, the flu.... Stuff like that.
I got the flu real bad with my mom once.... Yikes, not pretty. 😅

And they haven't been coming out with stuff weekly. Also they don't make NEW vaccines necessarily, just recommend getting a booster yearly or every 6 months
Apples to oranges. I have no scientific knowledge as to why certain viruses, shingles for example, do not mutate as quickly, if at all; as influenza or sars and therefore the vaccine against it protects you basically for life whereas these current shot barely last 3 months or become truly useless as new "variants" appear. That being said, the yearly "flu vaccine" is an educates guess where the pharmaceutical industry measures past virus types "performance" and then tries to predict which ones will be dominant the coming season, and base the next shot off that analysis. And another thing is that the very definition of the word vaccine has been "updated" to fit the sars shots. Those are facts that you can easily look up. It'd be interesting if you, or someone else, could provide the explanation as to why the shingles virus is one shot and done, and not sars. They're both viruses.

Apples to oranges. I have no scientific knowledge as to why certain viruses, shingles for example, do not mutate as quickly, if at all; as influenza or sars and therefore the vaccine against it protects you basically for life whereas these current shot barely last 3 months or become truly useless as new "variants" appear. That being said, the yearly "flu vaccine" is an educates guess where the pharmaceutical industry measures past virus types "performance" and then tries to predict which ones will be dominant the coming season, and base the next shot off that analysis. And another thing is that the very definition of the word vaccine has been "updated" to fit the sars shots. Those are facts that you can easily look up. It'd be interesting if you, or someone else, could provide the explanation as to why the shingles virus is one shot and done, and not sars. They're both viruses.
Yah. I can agree with all that.
I was just stating things off the top of my head. I think one of the reasons Covid mutated so much was because we let it marinate on earth for a bit before we did anything 😂... And then some people didn't want to mask due to "health concerns"... So that made it better as well and then more mutations came out. The more the virus spreads, the more it has the chance to mutate.

And some didn't want to mask because it was useless to prevent infection, among the more sinister reasons.
Yeah... But it wasn't a guaranteed prevention, just like the vaccine... It's like a shield. You can put it up but someone can stab you from behind.

Most reactions

Back