Coronavirus...post your thoughts here...

Well let's be honest. The vitus itself is not political. The controversies are. So if your a believer in that sense, see your self out of the conversation and don't make this political. There are millions of deaths from something. I believe it is the virus and you can believe what you want but you can't change the fact that millions have died.
Still not the most dangerous virus around though
Ebola kills more people
AIDS kills more people
Hepatitis b and c kills more people
Yet why don’t we hear these figures on the media ? Probably because it’s well know there isn’t an effective treatment for these so there’s no money to scare out of people

Still not the most dangerous virus around though
Ebola kills more people
AIDS kills more people
Hepatitis b and c kills more people
Yet why don’t we hear these figures on the media ? Probably because it’s well know there isn’t an effective treatment for these so there’s no money to scare out of people
In a year though how many

There are millions of deaths from something. I
1656604304842.png

Even before the plandemic deaths were already rising from something. There is no notable uptake.

Well let's be honest. The vitus itself is not political. The controversies are. So if your a believer in that sense, see your self out of the conversation and don't make this political. There are millions of deaths from something. I believe it is the virus and you can believe what you want but you can't change the fact that millions have died.
FYI - I wasn't talking about there being fatalities as being controversial. You are making it political by making controversial statements that (per the rules) cannot be rebutted or discussed. I could make several statements that conflict with what you stated, and this would blow up, and get locked.

FYI - I wasn't talking about there being fatalities as being controversial. You are making it political by making controversial statements that (per the rules) cannot be rebutted or discussed. I could make several statements that conflict with what you stated, and this would blow up, and get locked.
I didn't say that the fatalities were controversial... I was just saying that because obviously people are dying from whatever it is virus or not and so it's a very serious matter. There are lives

Seeing there is not an uptake in total deaths, what happened to the rest of the deaths? Could it possibly be that many death causes are being reassigned as covid deaths?
Ehhh no. Doctors/nurse were working 24/7 and in some places still are. They have to say who died and from what. We have a nurse across the street... Oh my gosh I feel for her. Soooo tired after a night or something. Then the overtime a lot. Luckily cases have gone down here so she shouldn't be working AS MUCH

Ehhh no. Doctors/nurse were working 24/7 and in some places still are. They have to say who died and from what. We have a nurse across the street... Oh my gosh I feel for her. Soooo tired after a night or something. Then the overtime a lot. Luckily cases have gone down here so she shouldn't be working AS MUCH
Did you read my previous reply?

FYI - I wasn't talking about there being fatalities as being controversial.

I am deliberately NOT discussing what is controversial. To be clear - Deaths from COVID is not in question. It was your other assertions that I (and many others) disagree with, are political, and should not be discussed.

Unfortunately, Covid is still with us and still spreading.... we now have two new variants , BA 4 and BA 5 which are infecting even people who previously had Covid and/or people who are fully vaccinated. The drug companies are working on a booster to hopefully help lower infection rates for the new variants.
Get that damn thing away!!

In a year though how many
Covid 19 is entering its third year of notoriety so the figure are over that time , aids for example kills roughly a million people per year , yet in 2020 nearly 40 million people are living with aids who WILL die eventually die from aids related illnesses, there’s no doubt that there’s something very infectious going around but it has a mortality rate of less then 10% as where there are viruses that cannot be beaten covid is a super flu which people will i over time gain resistance to

They do get a bit worried again about the the new increasing number of covid cases in our country. And how it will unfold when fall hits the calendar.

Most reactions

Back