DVC01078.jpg

DVC01109.jpg

Here's mama
DVC01128.jpg

Here's papa
DVC01123.jpg

Just for fun here is mama's first brood with another JP
DVC01056.jpg

The largest baby turned out to be a girl! I was shocked! They are almost ready to ship so anyone who wants any let me know. The rest are going to a nice little LFS here.

would love some :) :) :)
but unfortunately U.K and never seen a jellybean in the flesh.
too bad as those babies looked so nice:(

Those so called jellybeans look like pink convicts to me if I am not mistaken or are they the one and the same. I have bred pink cons with black cons and they can turn out like that or more pink or half and half. :D :/

Jellybeans are a cross between a BP and a pink con, so they do look somewhat similar :nod:

Those so called jellybeans look like pink convicts to me if I am not mistaken or are they the one and the same. I have bred pink cons with black cons and they can turn out like that or more pink or half and half. :D :/

They do look very similar. The Jellybeans are not as long, are wider(fatter) and taller for the length. They also max out at about 4". I have a Black Convict and when you see them side by side they no longer look that similar. They also have a few habits that the convicts do not share. The striped babies are a cross between a black convict and a jellybean. :D

Blue Convicts are so much cooler. my male who i had to give up for anger issuses. actually had rainbow colored fins no joke.

on the subject of pink convicts, my female pink convict has just laid her eggs again and nicaraguensis father has fertilised and is guarding, this time (3rd go) im hoping the eggs wont be eaten.

I have a few left. There are 3-4 I'm keeping for further experiments but there are probably 20 left looking for homes. I won't have them much longer though, I finally have some jellybeans ready to go in that tank. :D :D

I have some but they aren't ready yet. They are still with mom and dad. They should be ready in a few weeks but not able to tell gender for about a month. :D They are really quite lovely too! Nice smooth bodies without the deformities so commonly found in this hybrid. I'll try to get some pics soon. :D

Most reactions

Back