Considering A Rehome

I think it's because the tanks are somewhat smaller, we can get away with more lol!

Having said that I only have the one betta tank.......

Mamashack said:
Seems that way TLM! lol
I've only just got my first betta and now I'm looking for ways to expand to another! WAHHH!!!

rofl.gif

Shelster said:
One day to go smoked paprika
biggrin.png

I know :D I'm so excited!!

I fear I may end up with MTS.  I cleared a space on my book shelf - just in case...

SmokedPaprika said:
One day to go smoked paprika :D

I know :D I'm so excited!!

I fear I may end up with MTS.  I cleared a space on my book shelf - just in case...
LOVE it :D

Good luck, you need to post as soon as things are sorted when you get back :D

I will, I'm going to set up a journal :D

(I'm now just accepting that I'm coming home with at least one fish, I've abandoned all pretence of being rational about this!)

Oh you've definitely been bitten by the bug! Or should that be by the Betta!

Quick update - I am now the proud "mum" of a red veil tail betta named Rhaegar :D

Pics and more detail to follow tomorrow!!

Ohh many congratz, Paprika!!!
Can't wait for the pics! Tho I'll have to! lol

How fab, pics pics pics, make sure you post the link to the journal here so we don't miss it :D

Won't be long until you have five betta tanks plus a community. I have four in my house, one in my office, and one in Florida getting ready to be shipped to me, plus four community tanks. It will get you soon enough. I think betta keepers are more prone to MTS because the fish themselves are very inquisitive and intelligent but can usually only be housed individually, which results in a large amount of tanks and plenty of betta.

Congrats on your first betta!!  Look forward to see the journal and all your other future bettas. LOL  Cause ya know it is going to happen.  :)    Can't wait to see pics.

Evening, all!  Rhaegar is settling in well, he's built me an enormous bubble nest and is currently flaring at his reflection. 

Unfortunately I can't find the cable for my camera, so pics will have to wait until the weekend when I can dig it out of whichever box it's lurking in...

Most reactions

Back