Conjoined Platy Fry!!

All of those comments come out sounding so wrong. :p

I wonder if the other person's fish fared well. If so, there might be hope for your little ones. :D

ahhhh special siamese twins

Keep us updated on their progress

That's wonderful! How interesting!

In the wild they probably wouldn't last a day. But since they have a great keeper and home, there is a great chance they could live to adulthood! I really hope they do. They are precious! :wub:

Thanks everyone. :) I'll keep you all updated!

So far, the fry are still alive. Yesterday, they would lay on their side but now there's one on top of the other. They seem to be eating fine and can swim a little. :wub:

Wouldn't it be cool if the conjoined fry breed and had more conjoined fry :lol: :crazy:

Daveo

P.S this is My 500th post :cool: :bday: :teacher: :beer: :snap: :band: :drink: :pepsi: :hooray: :- :cake:

Yes, they look like Mickey mouse platies. :) The mother is a red wag platy and the father is a red platy.

Unfortunately, the conjoined fry died this morning. :-( :-( They lived for 5 days and I tried my best to keep them alive, but nature just took it's course. They were certainly the most interesting fry I've ever seen. :wub: :sad:

:rip: :fish: :fish: :angel:

Sorry to hear about that...but nature isnt always fair. Atleast they died in the care of someone than in the belly of a predator.

:rip: to your little fry, well done for keeping them alive :-( .
I am new here any enjoy looking at people pics, i have red platys and hopefully they will give birth soon,how long are they pregnant for?.
Good luck with the rest of your fry and hope they live a long any enjoyable life with you. :) bye for now

I have read a lot that there is a good chance of at least one pair of conjoined twins in a batch but i think i was lucky and can't find any.

Sasha said:
Yes, they look like Mickey mouse platies. :) The mother is a red wag platy and the father is a red platy.

Unfortunately, the conjoined fry died this morning. :-( :-( They lived for 5 days and I tried my best to keep them alive, but nature just took it's course. They were certainly the most interesting fry I've ever seen. :wub: :sad:

:rip: :fish: :fish: :angel:
Bye bye little fry :byebye:

It is always sad when fry die....so young.....so innocent :wub:

Most reactions

Back