Conditioning Male

furryrabbit

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Well , I'm conditioning my guy Gabriel ( still waiting for a nice bubblenest :rolleyes: ) and was wondering whether he'll be ok on Bloodworm alone for a few weeks ? Or should I alternate his processed food ? My girly already gets both 'cause she's in a community tank.

Well, _cRaCkEr_ told me that bloodworms would be enough to condition a male betta for breeding.. but I don't know if that's what you mean?

You'd probably be better off using a good quality pellet along with the bloodworms. I'm sure every betta would love to have an all-bloodworm diet, but I'm not sure that's exactly healthy.

You'd probably be better off using a good quality pellet along with the bloodworms. I'm sure every betta would love to have an all-bloodworm diet, but I'm not sure that's exactly healthy.
bloodworm and some live food

for conditioning i use Hikari bio betta gold, live Brine Shrimp. and it works fine for me.

really conditioning is more about getting the pair ready and making sure the male and female are healthy. any kind of food works but live is best.

Live bloodworms, blackworms, white worms, fruit flies, daphina etc. and a good quality processed food once a day.

I use Atisons Betta PRO. which i feed twice a day and have made hardly a dent in the tub :)

Bret

P.S - got it from www.kgbettas.co.uk

I've always read that too much bloodworm = constipation, but I don't know for sure.

Im Gonna Attempt To Condition Both My Male And Female Soon, Im Just Gonna Use Daphnia And Freeze Dried Bloodworm

Most reactions

Back