• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Here's one of my male platies and Sundance's 'husband." :wub:

Attachments

• Male_Platy.JPG
    Male_Platy.JPG
    17 KB · Views: 77
my newest platy Stardust, she was sold as a silver wag but she also has a mickey mouse spot on her, and a little smile. :wub:
stardust.jpg

Sasha...
I bought some silver sailfin mollies a while ago and I put them in my aquarium... Well They wouldn't breed in there so I put them in my pond and well its MOLLY HEAVEN!!!! They breed and gave birth in less than a week. I caught some fry out and put them in the fry tank...Well the one s I didnt catch grew into a size of a dime in lest than 2 weeks!!!!!! While the ones in the aquarium are still really small! So i put them back in there....Since i wanted to get some more color in there I got a ballon belly orange molly and it just gave birth to sailfin/ ballon hybids!! They are gonna look awesome! :D :nod: I also hope that my new male guppy does a well as my mollies since I haave been having trouble keeping them alive! :no: :-( :eek:

stubby0143 said:
Sasha...
I bought some silver sailfin mollies a while ago and I put them in my aquarium... Well They wouldn't breed in there so I put them in my pond and well its MOLLY HEAVEN!!!! They breed and gave birth in less than a week. I caught some fry out and put them in the fry tank...Well the one s I didnt catch grew into a size of a dime in lest than 2 weeks!!!!!! While the ones in the aquarium are still really small! So i put them back in there....Since i wanted to get some more color in there I got a ballon belly orange molly and it just gave birth to sailfin/ ballon hybids!! They are gonna look awesome! :D :nod: I also hope that my new male guppy does a well as my mollies since I haave been having trouble keeping them alive! :no: :-( :eek:
:hyper: Sounds awesome! Do you have any pictures of them? As you may know, Balloon mollies are my favorite! :wub: My male Dalmatian molly bred with my orange female Balloon molly, but I haven't seen any fry yet. :sad:

Most reactions

Back