• no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
:wub: My female platy, Sundance. Now, she's pregnant! :hyper:

Attachments

• Sundance.JPG
    Sundance.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 40
WOW! Thanks Sasha for all your pics and posts to our little(or not really little anymore) forum here! My mollies go crazy for algae wafers too!

Smallfry, That is avery nice tank you have there. How hard is it to grow your plants(do you have to fertalize and have a C02 filter like everyone says) and how hard is it to grow those little moss balls??? ;) :D :kana: :nod: :hey:

oooo...new smile :drool: :drool:

Oh wow! What do you raise your fry in? right now Im just using a 1 gallon tank with a bubbler and no filter...Im gonna move them in my 6 gallon sometime this week... ;)

:) Well, I moved Sundance (my feamle platy) into my 2.5 gallon tank a couple days ago. The tank has a bio filter and a small heater, which I don't use because the water gets warm without it. I covered the bottom with breeding grass and large pebbles, so the fry would have a place to hide. :hyper: Last night, I noticed a tiny fry huddled in the corner. After an hour with no more fry, I turned off all the lights and checked on Sundance evry few minutes. One of the fry was half was half way out (tail first) and it's tail started wiggling! :lol: Today, I transferred her back into the main tank and counted all the fry. There are 12 tiny orange ones! :D

Well...does anyone else like to add some pictures? Ill try maybe latter...I just got a new Orange molly and a new sunset blond tux guppy!

Most reactions

Back