Colour Help Please

cheekysbabe

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I brought a few new girls today and I was just woundering what colours they are. Any help would be great.

This little girl I believe is a tri-coloured blue, red, green.
S6305175.jpg

This is my sisters new girl. She looks to be pink to me but not sure if there something more.
S6305200.jpg

This is the other little girl I got.
S6305199.jpg

Thanks cheekysbabe

Hey everyone.

I brought a few new girls today and I was just woundering what colours they are. Any help would be great.

This little girl I believe is a tri-coloured blue, red, green.
S6305175.jpg

This is my sisters new girl. She looks to be pink to me but not sure if there something more.
S6305200.jpg

This is the other little girl I got.
S6305199.jpg

Thanks cheekysbabe
First one looks like a turqouise and red Crowntail. The second from the photo looks almost gold. I don't see the pink in it. It is Crowntail as well. The third one is a chocolate Crowntail. All of them are nice looking and #2 & #3 would fit nicely in with my breeding program.

Three beautiful crowntail girls, you don't happen to be in the uk do you? :hyper: the middle one looks like it may be a copper.

Thanks everyone for your replys.

Sorry but I'm all the way over in Aust.

However, I went back into the shop where I got these for today and there was six still there. So, guess what - they came home with me and my sister!!!

I will try and post pictures soon, as I still dont get some colours, ill leave it to the one who now better! Thanks to those people, you have helped me a lot!

Ok. Pic's again. LOL!

First the two i got yesterday.
S6305245.jpg

S6305231.jpg

Now, the new girls from today!!
Waiting in the bag.
S6305295.jpg

S6305343.jpg

S6305339.jpg

S6305421.jpg

S6305414.jpg

S6305357.jpg

This little girl I wasn't going to get but i just couldn't leave her their.
S6305332.jpg

And their tank.
S6305417.jpg

some of them have rips in their fins as they where al together in a little (would of been) 2L tank. They poor little girls. I hope they are liking their 40L tank until I get their 70L tank up. (Have to clean room first!!)

Hope you like.
Please help with colours.

Thanks cheekysbabe

ok my guess is
yesterday 1 chocolate orange
yesterday 2 copper pink.....beau
today 1 unknown sorry
2 blue/red
3 cambodian
4 turquoise
5red/green
6 don't know

all in all a beautiful sorority, congrats.....neons are fin nippers by the way, be careful

Thanks. I had neons with guppies and a female before and they seemed to be fine but I always keep an eye on them. DW.

cheekysbabe

What a little cutie. She would look great with all my gals. I love female CT's.

Most reactions

Back