Coldwater Or Tropical?

Would you prefer a coldwater or tropical setup?

• coldwater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tropical

• brackish

• marine

• Total voters
Tropical, because the majorty of the fish i like is tropical.
Edit: next time add saltwater to the poll.

My dad kept both tropical and coldwater but I'm only interested in tropicals. I do like the look of marine but dont know if my pay packet will stretch that far.

is it possible to edit the poll now
Yeah PM a mod and ask them to add it.

I prefer tropical because there are very few coldwater fish and the only ones I know of is the goldfish and the weather loach. But with tropicals there is so much variety in the fish.

My entire stock right now is just of tropical, but I want another large tank to try with goldfish ;)

It's always been tropical for me. Tropical has much more varieties to pick from, but a coldwater tank has tempted me. However, I'd never give up my tropical for a coldwater.

Tough question. I now have a 30gal cold water and a 20gal planted tank. The 30 will soon be moved to a 90gal cold water, the 30 will have a pair of parrots and the planted will stay planted. Used to have a reef tank and koi pond. Enjoyed the koi pond the most. Couldn't move it when I sold the house so I also gave the new owners the reef tank too. Now I somehow have to talk the wife into giving up the backyard so I can do another koi pond. Like to try a pico reef too.

Most reactions

Back