Coldwater Or Tropical?

Would you prefer a coldwater or tropical setup?

• coldwater

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • tropical

• brackish

• marine

• Total voters
well i LOVE goldfish but i dont have any.. dont intend on it soon.. so im gonna have to go with tropical.

Tough question. I now have a 30gal cold water and a 20gal planted tank. The 30 will soon be moved to a 90gal cold water, the 30 will have a pair of parrots and the planted will stay planted. Used to have a reef tank and koi pond. Enjoyed the koi pond the most. Couldn't move it when I sold the house so I also gave the new owners the reef tank too. Now I somehow have to talk the wife into giving up the backyard so I can do another koi pond. Like to try a pico reef too.
I don't believe you can have parrot fish in a 30g because I was told on here that you could only have 1 in a 55g because of how big they got.

Tough question. I now have a 30gal cold water and a 20gal planted tank. The 30 will soon be moved to a 90gal cold water, the 30 will have a pair of parrots and the planted will stay planted. Used to have a reef tank and koi pond. Enjoyed the koi pond the most. Couldn't move it when I sold the house so I also gave the new owners the reef tank too. Now I somehow have to talk the wife into giving up the backyard so I can do another koi pond. Like to try a pico reef too.
I don't believe you can have parrot fish in a 30g because I was told on here that you could only have 1 in a 55g because of how big they got.

Yes, you are right. The 30 will be temporary while they are small. The stand for the 90 will have room on the bottom for a second 90 (tall stand made for this purpose). Just doing one at a time because of funds and time constraints.

Most reactions

Back