Clown Plec (dwarf) Free To Good Home Northants Area

Blue Bubble

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello,

Trying to find a home for a clown plec which is in my smaller tank which I want to shut down. I haven't had him that long, I was told by lps he is a dwarf one??

I am in Brackley, Northamptonshire.

Thanks

Blue Bubble

I just want to say Hi, cos I used to live in Croughton nr Brackley and ask how is the place? God I miss living there :(

hi how much do you want and would you be avalible if we came on sunday morning to pick it up have u got any pics B-)

hi how much do you want and would you be avalible if we came on sunday morning to pick it up have u got any pics B-)

Hello, he is free, and Sunday morning is fine, not too early though, my only lie in haha, I have been struggling with pictures they keep trying out blurry but will and attach one.

I couldn't attach a picture in here, so I have put a picture of it in the Members section under Clown Plec (Blue Bubble) hope you can see it, let me know if you can't find it.

Thanks

Blue Bubble

hiya we would love to give your clown plec a lovely new home, we are going to be passing on sunday about lunchtime, is it possible you can email me a phone number so we can confirm things, id really appriciate it if you can put my name on him lol ;-)

thanks you x x

you can email on [email protected] i look forward to hearing from you x

Most reactions

Back