Chest Pains

Dont know what you are fussing about, A+E on a friday/saturday night is hilarious! :blink: well.. so long as you have a strong stomach!

I have spent so much time in a+e lol and almost always on a friday/saturday night and watching people staggering about is hilarious and trying to hold/listen in on conversations. Plus when you are waiting 4-6 hours... its far more fun having lots going on thenwaiting that many hours for no apparent reason as you are the only one in a+e.

But seriously... if you need to use A+E, use it, you'd be more likely to get treatment a lot quicker as well!

I mean... i hear people booking into a+e with a "really bad headache" which to be honest is 99% really pointless! But chest pains are something else. You are usually only checked over really quick in a+e, if its nothing then you arent taking too much of other peoples time anyways.

Dont know what you are fussing about, A+E on a friday/saturday night is hilarious! :blink: well.. so long as you have a strong stomach!

I have spent so much time in a+e lol and almost always on a friday/saturday night and watching people staggering about is hilarious and trying to hold/listen in on conversations. Plus when you are waiting 4-6 hours... its far more fun having lots going on thenwaiting that many hours for no apparent reason as you are the only one in a+e.

But seriously... if you need to use A+E, use it, you'd be more likely to get treatment a lot quicker as well!

I mean... i hear people booking into a+e with a "really bad headache" which to be honest is 99% really pointless! But chest pains are something else. You are usually only checked over really quick in a+e, if its nothing then you arent taking too much of other peoples time anyways.
I'm nearly sick at the sight of blood, so I don't think I'll be visiting an a&e anytime soon. Please can you explain what you mean in the last 2 lines as in finding it hard to understand what you mean.

I think she means that you get a few people checking into A&E for pointless things, but because they check you out so quickly in A&E, you're not wasting much of their time if it does turn out to be nothing.

Men!! Never want to go to the Doctor.

I was waiting to hear that the exercise was of a salacious nature. Would have been worth it then at least :lol: Hope you are feeling better.

glad to hear the doc is getting you checked out properly. Good luck and keep us posted :)

Most reactions

Back