Cherry Shrimp Forsale

Fair enough I stand corrected. Just offering some advice as it would be a lot of shrimp to lose.

How much for all of them please ?

I have a few and would welcome some new blood lines....

Simon

Hey, do you still have some cherries?
Im really badly needing some more as the shrimp tank is looking bare!!
Thanks

[/quote]

How much for all of them please ?

I have a few and would welcome some new blood lines....

Simon
[/quote]

Hi there, id do 15 for £13.00 including delivery, or 65p each plus £5.00 Delivery,let me know if you still want some, thanks for your interest

James

Hi there James. I'll take 15 please. Would y ou like to sort payment through Paypal via a PM?

Thanks, Andy

around 100 - 150 left anyone wanna make me an offer for the lot including some Java Moss, postage would be around £9.00 next day

£30 all in including postage.

If you dont try, you dont get.

I really want some shrimp, but I don't know if they'd just be lunch for the cichlids.. what you think?

Hi there,

i think they would make a god lunch for them! I keep them in a Seperate tank, with Apple Snails, sometimes i put the guppy fry in there, but i think any fish with a mouth big enough for a Cherry Shrimp would enjoy them!
Others might think different, but id hate to send you a load and they all get eaten.

Hope this helps

Many Thanks

James

Please Please read up on what you are going to buy, or ask any questions,i will answer them best i can,i hate the thought of my shrimp being live food for bigger fish, these little Shrimp will make a good meal for most fish and should be kept in a seperate tank, you can add guppy fry and snails or many others, but first check
Just thought id add this comment, hope this helps

Most reactions

Back