Cheap RO Buddy?

PheonixKingZ

Fish Guru
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Fish of the Month 🌟
Reaction score
Just saw this RO Buddy unit on Craigslist for only $25, over half less of what it is on Amazon. Is it worth it?

Owner says it has been used 2-3 times, but after he used it, “the tank turned green”.

Just saw this RO Buddy unit on Craigslist for only $25, over half less of what it is on Amazon. Is it worth it?

Owner says it has been used 2-3 times, but after he used it, “the tank turned green”.

you should ask the owner some wuestions first, then wash it and deep cleanse when back home\
should be worth it, minus the labor u have to do

you should ask the owner some wuestions first, then wash it and deep cleanse when back home\
should be worth it, minus the labor u have to do
He said he bought it 6 months ago, and only used it 2-3 times.

It’s the same model I wanted anyway, just $35 cheaper.

—-

I asked him if he could ship to me, because Louisville isn’t on the way to anything when we travel.

I have decided not to purchase. The guy was super rude and gave blunt response. He is also located over an hour away from me, and wasn’t willing to ship or meet up. :dunno:

I have decided not to purchase. The guy was super rude and gave blunt response. He is also located over an hour away from me, and wasn’t willing to ship or meet up. :dunno:
danggg, not worth it unless u want to take risks

Most reactions

Back