Chatrooms?

craw

Reaction score
Hey People,

So here's the thing..........

Couple of years ago I was sent the link for the chat room on this site,met loads of decent people.Used to chat many of the "oldies" from the site, Reg,CFC,Semper Fi,and many other cool people.

Then I re-boot the pc and lose the address...........6 months ago!!!

Finallt,today I tracked it down,no probs loggin in,but cant access the chat??Strange?
Can anybody help with links to good chatrooms please?

I'm into African Chiclids (Malawi)

Any help would be appreciated.........I miss my pal ol' Reg,can you re-unite us??

Many thanx

Craw.

When i try to access the chat room it gives me a bunch of smiley code. I wait and wait and nothing happens. I dunno

Just click on the link that says LIVE CHAT at the top right hand side of the page. Some members have had trouble accessing the chatroom but i believe that down loading java solves this problem, if that doesnt help then send a PM to either William or Lithril who understand the technical side of things more than i do :lol:

Idolz said:
When i try to access the chat room it gives me a bunch of smiley code. I wait and wait and nothing happens. I dunno
It's because the chatroom is a Java Applet, i had all sorts of issues trying to access the chat room.

Eventually i just downloaded an IRC program and logged into the room that way.

If you want to do it this way, the application i use is Trillian (ask me if you want help getting this or configuring). Then connect to the irc.oftc.net server, then join room. #fishforums

:D....been missin' u too, Craw!...hope to cya soon. :nod:

Welcome Back! :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back