Charlene :)

HannahBear77

Fishaholic
Reaction score
My new beta charlene..i moved her to my 15g i set up for my sunfish today instead of waiting a couple days cus i really didnt feel comfortable keeping her in the 2g tank i had for her after coming home from lunch and shes stuck in the bottom of the tube :sad:
so i thought it was time for Champ to get use to other fish so im keeping a VERY close eye on them both..they dont mind each other and he has gotten bored with her for right now and is leaving her alone but is still trying to get use to the idea but i will be moving him into the 20g before i leave today to take my turtle to the rescue so i wont come home to a dead fish

this is not permanent as he will be moving outside soon and into a bigger tank once he is full grown but the 15 will be charlene's new home and plan on getting her a mate later on down the road
she is still a little stress from being trapped in the tube and moving into a bigger tank but she is doing better :)

the plastic plants arent permanent that you see in the picture, i havent gotten the chance to set up the silk plants setup yet i only got a chance for one its been crazy getting my Roy ready for travel
116_2534.jpg

maybe a few ember tetras or chili rasboras, or how about some pygmy cory cats or kuhli loaches? :D

ya i looked at what i can put in with them and i have a few ideas, i cant do any thing right now cus im still waiting on my $25 for christmas my mom spent and another $25 for doing a bet me and my mom agreed on

Most reactions

Back