Changed Things Around A Bit

ThatGuy

Reaction score
So i changed things around in my 6.6 gallon tank. I rehome'd my old overstocked list. I changed to TMS, bought some Draceana Sanderiana (White Ribbon) and Kyoto grass and then bought 7 neon tetras (3 of which didnt even make it home from the store im getting a refund) and some driftwood that i boiled and put in the tank. i really like the new setup. does it sound like a good one to you guys? i think i'm gonna replace those neons with healthy ones.

So i changed things around in my 6.6 gallon tank. I rehome'd my old overstocked list. I changed to TMS, bought some Draceana Sanderiana (White Ribbon) and Kyoto grass and then bought 7 neon tetras (3 of which didnt even make it home from the store im getting a refund) and some driftwood that i boiled and put in the tank. i really like the new setup. does it sound like a good one to you guys? i think i'm gonna replace those neons with healthy ones.

i think the white ribbon isn't a true aquatic, but i'm not 100%. And your 7 neons should be fine. looks good to me

Most reactions

Back