Centre Piece

snoopyfrench87

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have decided to set up a mixed species cool freshwater tank.

I have decided it will be a planted tank, however i cant decided what would be an impressive centre piece ornament, or decoration.

I plan on having bronze corys so i need lots of hiding places too; however the tank does not have a light so nothing too ominous or i wont be able to see the fish! lol

the tank is 2.5feet long, 2ftwide, and 1.5ft tall. however there is a lip in the tank on the inside at the top of all edges that is 1.5inches wide which means the centre piece cant be the full spead of the tank or i wont fit it in the opening!

also do corys need bog wood>??

any suggestionsd would be good guys - i just have a tank, lots of gravel and a greek looking ruin archway - not sure if going to keep it.

:shout: help!

ANYONE???

anyone got any fancy centre pieces in their tanks??

show a pic of youe tank decor!! :good:

I think most of it is just what you like to look at, my tank has a very natural look, no orniment or artificial things. Just lots of fress plants of a variety of greens and reds mainly (which the fish love to swim in and around) a very large piece of bog wood in the middle (i guess that is my centre piece) which my plec lives on and under. i also had grvel and pebbles and a big well...... erm id call it a moon stone. it reminds me of what i would imagin the moon to look like lol. thats about it in my tank :)

Most reactions

Back