The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

and my other cat puss hehe what a name

Attachments

• DSCF0003_1_.jpg
    DSCF0003_1_.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 76
sparkys a bit tired so he decided to yawm and blow his fish breath in my face :)

Attachments

• DSCF0018_1_.jpg
    DSCF0018_1_.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 91
Cats are so cool! I love all those pictures canis and noodle adorable mews ;p

Everyone's cat's are so awesome!

Hi Feline, things are finally getting sorted out over here! Mogo was put back in with her family on Friday, and is happy and healthy once again. I never did figure out what was up with the rotten eggs, but it looks like she's producing a whole new batch already :D Cujo's father was a seal point and her mom was a black persian. I guess she got her body structure and short hair from dad, and her colouring from mom..

I love your chocolates Krissy! It looks like Sebastian is the same age as Panda, she turned 3 on May 20..perhaps when they're old enough to date we could try to hook them up :lol:

oh I really wish they could ;) but he was fixed when he was a year old.. he got really bold plus hes in love with simon Doh!! Here is Lil' Blue Bear, I just bought him for my brother for his B-day. Hes a pure bred blue siamese snowshoe point and only a lil' baby still, I think he is totally awesome and doesn't have any girlfriends yet hehe
lilBear.gif

I have 4 fuzzballs. :D :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• cats.jpg
    cats.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 80
Hey Mogo, it's great news to hear!! So is that Mogo or the real Mogo that got back with the family? :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: Good to hear she's well again!! So there will be babies coming soon? :thumbs: :thumbs:

oh my those are some lovely cats :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!!wow!!!!
krissy that cat is gorgeous ive never seen a cat like that...was he expensive??

okay, heres my big lump of a cat (he and my dog are the same size......) Reggie:

Attachments

• reggie_cut.jpg
    reggie_cut.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 80

Most reactions

Back