cats

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

They are all sooo cute. What a pretty cat you have freshmike, must have to beat off all the boy cats in the neighborhood. Here's my two ladies:

Miss Cujo

misscujo.jpg

and once again, Miss Panda (new photo though)

misspanda.jpg

My Kashmir says Meeoowww to your Miss Cujo.

And omgsh. I absolutely love love love :wub: :wub: Miss Panda. She is absolutely breathtaking. :)

Hi Mogo, I :wub: :wub: :wub: ur photos!! Miss panda in particular is as photogenic as her other pics u posted b4, awwww :wub:

thought add pic of 1 of my cats

sorry bout pic pretty old and done on webcam
i really need digi technoligy

Attachments

• kitten.jpg
    kitten.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 79
and pic of the other i just took for ya
sorry on the pics bit bad but i use webcam

Attachments

• my_baby.JPG
    my_baby.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 78
Hi Feline!

Long time no speak, how are ya? Cujo is a siamese and black persian cross, although she thinks she's a dog, and loves having belly rubs :rolleyes:

Hey Mogo! Hope things r getting better on ur side! I haven't been to the other site lately coz time doesn't want to stay with me... Have been having a major computer(s) problems n I feel like crying now...

Anyways, I thought Miss Cujo is a siamese from wot u said previously that u have 2 siamese, but I've never seen a black one b4! :fun:

Mogo I love your Kitties! Your Seal Point is Beautiful... Here is a couple pics of my lil' boy meezers :) Simon is 5 and Sebastion is 3 both are chocolate points..

Sebastion aka Crazy
sebast.gif

Simon and Sebastion
SimonSebast.gif

ooooooo kitties i have one of those!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: her name is Whiskey! and the second picture is Strider (he's my friends cat) RIP Strider :-(

Attachments

• strider.JPG
    strider.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 73

Most reactions

Back