Catfish Study Group Convention

The CSG convention takes place on the 16th-17th-18th February 2007 and is being held at the Britannia Hotel Standish, Nr Wigan, Lancashire, UK. The full details along with down loadable ticket booking form can be accessed CSG Convention

Ian

Have been trying to figure out how to do this and convince husband that it would be the perfect birthday present for him (fish bore him), but haven't been able to do it yet. :hyper: :hyper: Suggestions welcome! :rolleyes:

Easy, its not far away from the west midlands as me and Ian and various others can vouch for :)
Plus, the scenery and the moors are amazing if you want to get away for a couple of hours during the day aand its not far from some big towns if he prefers shopping :D

So leave him in the bar all day and come up to the show then!! Got to be better than London and a show anyday :good:

I hope you're over your festive hangovers and have a little cash left to enable you to come to the best Catfish event of the year, which is just 7 weeks away. Tickets going quite quickly so now is the time to book before they run out.

Ian

If anyone would like day tickets to the convention, the tickets will be £13 per person. The carvery is an option extra and will cost £6.50 each.
If you would like to come for the Saturday day time and also stay for the evening dinner, the dinners will be an additional £11.95 each

If you are interested, please let Ian know asap, all tickets need to be ordered and paid for in advance to ensure availability :) :good:

I hope you're over your festive hangovers and have a little cash left to enable you to come to the best Catfish event of the year, which is just 7 weeks away. Tickets going quite quickly so now is the time to book before they run out.

Ian

u need to book tickets !! no one told me that !!

where do i book them ian? i dont want to miss out on this one !

Im going to my local aquarist societies AGM tomorrow, so will mention it to some of the guys there as well !

u need to book tickets !! no one told me that !!

where do i book them ian? i dont want to miss out on this one !

Im going to my local aquarist societies AGM tomorrow, so will mention it to some of the guys there as well !

email him at [email protected]. There are still places spare, so dont worry yet, although I would get them in asap.
You all going to stay for the weekend? will be well worth it, lots of learning to be done, food to eat and drinks to consume :good:

Lee,

Click on the banner at the head of this topic and it will take you to Convention information page.

Tickets are available for either or both days.

Ian

The convention is getting close and I don't want anyone to miss out so I hope I am not stepping out of line by bumping this topic.

Ian

Sorry folks, but yet another reminder.

For those that are leaving it to the last minute to book tickets, time is running out and I will shortly be closing the book on the evening dinners as I have to furnish the hotel with a full list of attendee's and their menu choices and table placings. Actual convention tickets will still be available up until the 10th February (assuming there are any left), after that it will be on the day entry only.

Ian

Sorry folks, but yet another reminder.

For those that are leaving it to the last minute to book tickets, time is running out and I will shortly be closing the book on the evening dinners as I have to furnish the hotel with a full list of attendee's and their menu choices and table placings. Actual convention tickets will still be available up until the 10th February (assuming there are any left), after that it will be on the day entry only.

Ian

bump

Most reactions

Back