Can U Id This Fish

RIGHT! That's it. Gonna go down tesco any buy some blonde hair dye. I fell for Gavin's trick hook line and sinker. Never knew photoshop images were so common.
From now on...call me Emma the Blonde

Emma the Blonde

hi iam emma the blonde
3451870.jpg

welcome to the surgery, if you would to bring the spider pig over here sir!!!!!
"spider pig spider pig does what ever spider pig does"

:shout: :shout: :good: Yep, that's me. God... the shame of it. My reputation is totally shot now!

Emma the Blonde

Na dont think its a photoshop job, seen these things before im sure and by the sounds of it they do exist.

Big Lipped Fish

could this video been photo edited as well?? If it is its a dang good job! I was a little suspicious of the fish in question just because of the silly grin it had!! lol :hyper:

No its not edited, why is everyone so sure its a fake? Its still not guaranteed to be one, even if there are alot of clever shots online.

Mate, are you serious? there could actually be a fish like this and its not a windup? well if there is I am sure as hell interested.

Emma

That's actually a very good one..... ( I should know...... I have done my fair share of photoshop editing, especially in college when I should have been working.)

Mate, are you serious? there could actually be a fish like this and its not a windup? well if there is I am sure as hell interested.

Emma

If you watched the Youtube video you'll know its no wind up, real fish.

Just look at the common Betta and you'll see how freakish and unatural you can breed fish.

Emma

If you watched the Youtube video you'll know its no wind up, real fish.

Just look at the common Betta and you'll see how freakish and unatural you can breed fish.
dude. the original fish at hand is not the one you have provided. it is a photoshopped pic. the o.p. has already said this.

no its is a mutated red devil my cousin has one like kinda like that but its more ugly in person :sick:

I swear Emmsy was a fraud and a fake vet? :unsure:

Most reactions

Back