Can I Keep A Black Moore With Tropical Fish ?

joegwendolyn

Reaction score
Hello I was wondering if anyone can help my brother has a cold water tank and all his fish are bulling his black moore he was wondering if it would be ok in with my tropical tank I have guppies cardinals loaches 1 rainbow fish can anyone advice me please I dont know what to do but its getting really stessed by the other fish we didnt want it to die

Hello I was wondering if anyone can help my brother has a cold water tank and all his fish are bulling his black moore he was wondering if it would be ok in with my tropical tank I have guppies cardinals loaches 1 rainbow fish can anyone advice me please I dont know what to do but its getting really stessed by the other fish we didnt want it to die

Not advised as black moors are cold water, plus the Ph and water hardiness is different to that of tropical fish. As black moors have bulging eyes they have a slower reaction to seeing food at the waters surface which will quickly be consumed by your faster moving tropical fish there for the moor may starve.

As AquaJason has previously said, it is not advised as black moors are cold water fish. Stocking cold water fish in warmer water can potentially be very dangerous for the fish as their organs can grow faster than they should, having a huge health effect on the fish.

Move it to another empty cycled tank without heater and add some stress coat to the water if you can. But don't add it to the tropical tank

Most reactions

Back