Can I Do Anything About This Lady At School?

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

HHH

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
So school has recently started for me and they dropped an advance science placement from my schedule. Wondering why and wanting it back my father went ahead and talked with the lady at the curiculum office. She told us that i cant get in that class becuase although i have the requirments for science i dont have it for the advance placement math class. And that i need to be in advance math for the science. The math teacher of this class told me i could not be in there becuase i didnt take advance placement the year before. And that no matter how smart or hard i try i will never be able to recieve a good grade in the class. So anyways the lady at the office was both extremely rude at me and my father telling me that my father and her had a "communication issue" wheb my father has lived here for 30+ years and speaks perfect english with little problem. She then yelled at me for being "rude" and arguementative" wheb i was asking a few quations on why i couldnt be in the class. (Ill admit some of them were quite repetative though). She in my opinion was the rude one for not even allowing me a few minutes to speak. My father at the end of this was extremely angry for the way we were treated. At the end he went to go complain about her to an administrator who seemed like she cpuldnt have cared less. Is there anything i can do about this? The office lady even told me to tell her the names of anyone who was taking the upper science without the math so she could drop them.

Depending on where you live your father can contact the school board or local city counsel member for help.

What tcamos said, and just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry you're having to deal with this. :/

Thanks for the answers my father is going to complain to the vice on how we were treated and to see more into my shedule :)

Most reactions

Back