Can I Cry Now?

Spishkey

Spishkeys Turtle Rescue
Reaction score
i have searched every fish and pet shop in the next four towns/cities and not ONE has a crowntail betta which is what i really really want. ive searched aquabid but cant find anyone who will ship to belgium

can i cry now? i have the tank set up and running but no fishy to go in :-(

Just wait they will start showing up over there I bet. They are becoming more and more common over here in the USA even our big chain stores sell crowns, delta, double tails, and half-moon (not the really impressive half-moons but ok). I even found a female crown tail at walmart.

Hang in there. I am sure they will make their way to your neck of the woods soon.

I don't know if they will ship to Belgium but you could try
http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_di...&pcatid=844

i have searched every fish and pet shop in the next four towns/cities and not ONE has a crowntail betta which is what i really really want. ive searched aquabid but cant find anyone who will ship to belgium

can i cry now? i have the tank set up and running but no fishy to go in :-(

Have you not checked any of the Belgian fish sites, this one for example ?

Belgian betta

i have left a post on that site . my french isnt good so i wrote it in english. perhaps i should try dutch.
dont suppose you know of any other belgian betta clubs??

Just wait they will start showing up over there I bet. They are becoming more and more common over here in the USA even our big chain stores sell crowns, delta, double tails, and half-moon (not the really impressive half-moons but ok). I even found a female crown tail at walmart.

This is true. When I bought my betta at PetSmart there were no crowntails. But two days ago when I was there they had an entire shelf full of them.

I hope you're successful in finding the fish you're seeking. Good luck!

You could always go back to the shops you visited and ask them to contact you when they have one for sale, or you could ask them to reserve one ready for you to collect it. You might also be able to ask the pet shop for breeder information or where they get their betta's from and see if they could point you in the right direction, or give you Breeder contact information.
Good luck with finding the right betta for you.

it's pretty amazing how quickly the shops do catch on and start getting more and more exotic types - I went to maidenhead aquatics on the weekend and they had a load of superdeltas!

Dang my LPS has TONS of Crowntails (not to rub it in)! But what I am wanting is Halfmoons! :shout:

i have left a post on that site . my french isnt good so i wrote it in english. perhaps i should try dutch.
dont suppose you know of any other belgian betta clubs??
I'll check with my friends and see if they have any European sites you can go to. :good:

Most reactions

Back