Calling All Flight Sim Fans!

I have Flight simulator 02' and 04' SE. The 04' SE isn't that bad considering its 2 years old(with the rate that technology changes).
I love flying and one of my aspirations in life is to own and fly a Piper Mirage. I was thinking of getting my JPL now that I'm of legal age for it. I know a couple of friends who got it... although it doesn't enable you to do much at all. ;) And since my dad doesn't fly and certianly won't be investing in a plane of any kind soon, I probably couldn't justify it. Its still cool to dream though.

I have Flight simulator 02' and 04' SE. The 04' SE isn't that bad considering its 2 years old(with the rate that technology changes).
I love flying and one of my aspirations in life is to own and fly a Piper Mirage. I was thinking of getting my JPL now that I'm of legal age for it. I know a couple of friends who got it... although it doesn't enable you to do much at all. ;) And since my dad doesn't fly and certianly won't be investing in a plane of any kind soon, I probably couldn't justify it. Its still cool to dream though.

Hi mate.
My dream is to get a private pilots licence, but as always,
I couldn't afford it :(
But as you say, it's good to have a dream.....

Untill it happens, I have to stick with flight sim!!
It's nearly as good!!

04 edition is very good, at least untill X comes out :drool:

What joystick do you use? I recently bought a Saitek Cyborg Evo Force for Flight Sim '02 and I am happy with it so far. Saitek's Aviator also looks interesting.

SaitekAviator.jpg

Edit: added picture

ms flight sim is very good but there is also some good model flight sims which are slightly easier to learn with and a lot more fun to fly. There is a good free software on the market. Do a search for "fms", free to download, lot of downloads of planes, sites etc. Better quality sims with Easyflight, G3 and Easy flight pro. Graphics are excellent.

Download FMS and have a try, worth it.

Most reactions

Back