C. Haraldschultzi

Coryologist

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Greetings. Took the camera out for a spin, today. Just sold this group of fish, so I thought I'd get a pic before they went out the door. An extremely rare species that went for $60, each and that was a deal. Cheers. - Frank

Attachments

• c_haraldschultzi_1a_lr.jpg
    c_haraldschultzi_1a_lr.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 97
Hi Coryologist :)

Thanks for posting yet another of your wonderful pictures.

I'm curious about them though. Was this species more readily available in the past? Or might there be a cory (not C. sterbai) that this might be confused with? I ask because I've bought fish that were sold to me as C. haraldschultzi at a lfs and still have a couple of them.

Hi Coryologist. Thanks for posting yet another of your wonderful pictures.

I'm curious about them though. Was this species more readily available in the past? Or might there be a cory (not C. sterbai) that this might be confused with? I ask because I've bought fish that were sold to me as C. haraldschultzi at a lfs and still have a couple of them.
Well, They are extremely rare, but that does not mean that it's impossible for that to have happened. I'd say you had a better chance of being struck by lightening, though. I'd love to see a picture of them. :) Cheers. - Frank

Here you go, Coryologist:

C. haraldschultzi.jpg

C. haraldschultzi (2).JPG

The pictures were taken in early 2009.

Hi Coryologist,

I had no idea at all that they were rare. To say the least, I'm truly surprised. Thanks for identifying them for me and sending the pics along to Ian. Please be sure to give him my thanks and best wishes. :)

Hi Coryologist. I had no idea at all that they were rare. To say the least, I'm truly surprised. Thanks for identifying them for me and sending the pics along to Ian. Please be sure to give him my thanks and best wishes.
Greetings. Ian says C. haraldschultzi. I sold my 7 for $420. You did good, kiddo. Cheers. - Frank

Hi Coryologist,

I've been trying to think of something sensible to say about this, but I can hardly keep from laughing. Of all the things you might say to me, well, I would never have suspected this. :lol:

The person who bought that batch from you will surely be getting his money's worth. These are lovely fish and any corys coming from your fishroom will be healthy and in great condition.

Most reactions

Back