Buying Freshwater Sharks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, doesnt quite does it.

If you want something very active to replace your pirhanas, try exodons.

yea i know well my piranhas aren't too vicious yet so i wanted to add something to kinda spice up the tank a little.

so what kinda piranha would you suggest?

yet?If you have reds then they wont ever be "vicious".

Im abit confused, you want an aggressive piranha that can live with other fish...that doesnt work.

You either have a piranha or piranhas on their own or have a seperate tank for your other fish.

There are more aggressive piranhas than red's but NONE can be kept with other fish.

spice up the tank? sound like you just want to see some fish get eaten.... Jonny_dw mentioned earlier int he thread about types...

yea i know well my piranhas aren't too vicious yet so i wanted to add something to kinda spice up the tank a little.

so what kinda piranha would you suggest?

yet?If you have reds then they wont ever be "vicious".

Im abit confused, you want an aggressive piranha that can live with other fish...that doesnt work.

You either have a piranha or piranhas on their own or have a seperate tank for your other fish.

There are more aggressive piranhas than red's but NONE can be kept with other fish.

okay well i didnt catch that part, i thought you said that they would eat stuff? but now they arent vicious? and no i wanted to get another fish until my reds got fully grown, and once again i changed my mind, i understand that i cant get another fish

spice up the tank? sound like you just want to see some fish get eaten.... Jonny_dw mentioned earlier int he thread about types...

and yea i do wanna see some fish get eaten

You asked for a man killer :)

Theres no fish thats a man killer that you can keep in a tank im afraid sorry.

Most "aggressive" would be a large rhom,manueli,irritan,marginatus etc. All need experienced keepers which imo, you dont have.

Theres no vicious type piranha, varies on different species and personality of individual fish. There are types that are more aggressive than others, but to be honest, you just seem to be out to find a man killer fish which there is none so your going to be disappointed with any piranha.

Seems were going round and round in circles now so this is my last input.

Theres NO man killer piranhas.
You shouldnt put any other fish in with them.

Enjoy your fish :good:

okay......then tell me the most vicious piranha..............

Dont see why people want vicous fish, most piranha's would prolz try having a go at you if you stuck your finger in the tank when they hadnt been fed for a few days would this make them vicous?

okay......then tell me the most vicious piranha..............

Dont see why people want vicous fish, most piranha's would prolz try having a go at you if you stuck your finger in the tank when they hadnt been fed for a few days would this make them vicous?

To be honest Lora, most would be scared to death if you did that :lol:

Most "aggressive" would be a large rhom,manueli,irritan,marginatus etc. All need experienced keepers which imo, you dont have.

Theres no vicious type piranha, varies on different species and personality of individual fish. There are types that are more aggressive than others, but to be honest, you just seem to be out to find a man killer fish which there is none so your going to be disappointed with any piranha.

Seems were going round and round in circles now so this is my last input.

Theres NO man killer piranhas.
You shouldnt put any other fish in with them.

Enjoy your fish :good:

okay thanks....what kind of experience do need for one of those piranhas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back