Bubble Nesting Contest

GuppyDude

Stephen
Reaction score
Submit yours pics of your betta's bubble nest here. The fish with the biggest nest will be crowned bubble nesting champion :D winners will be announced friday of this week, good luck ;)

Rules:
Must have a clear picture showing the size of your betta's nest
Must be made by a betta

I don't have a single pic, so this doesn't pertain to me.

However, since the shapes differ, are you going to count area, the way it looks, height, etc.?

Har Har Har! :lol:

Do we get a prize? -_- :thumbs:

Attachments

• 100_2342.JPG
    100_2342.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 37
:lol: i dont rely have anything to give the winner, i dont have anything at the moment.

temps you have a point, ill be looking at all of those things when i judge, size, form/shape, neatness ect. good luck :thumbs:

Ooh. So interested in this. But... there are people who are more into bettas than I. ;)

Tell us who is on the panel when you decide. :D

Hmm... hard to pick one, but here we go. Too bad it's a sucky pic. -_- Anyways, this is from my crowntail boyo, and that's a 5.5 gallon tank... his nest stretched the entire width of it, and was THICK too!! :hyper:

Attachments

• bubbles.jpg
    bubbles.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 32
ok folks, Bettalooknow has been chosen as the second judge, so fars its just us, i have room for 3 more judges, judges will also be allowed to compete in the competion so if u want to comeat and judge dont be discuraged to sighn up. we also need more entrys :D

Most reactions

Back