Brief Guide To Fish Keeping

Very good and intersting account there, this should be pinned. :nod: :good:
Anyway this in my opinion was really interesting and i would like to thank you for taking the time to write all of this it must of taken you ages. :unsure:
Anyway thank you again and PIN THIS MODS! :nod:

Very good and intersting account there, this should be pinned. :nod: :good:
Anyway this in my opinion was really interesting and i would like to thank you for taking the time to write all of this it must of taken you ages. :unsure:
Anyway thank you again and PIN THIS MODS! :nod:

Thank you, and thanks agian oragne shark. It is great to hear positive feeback! Anyways I forgot to fix the link :p I was at work and had to leave the computer...

i would put in some more links to other relevant pinned or good topics so if people want more detail on a subject you cover briefly they can jump straight to it by the link.

also some of the text is a bit 'wall of text' putting in some paragraphs and things like that to break it up would make it much more readable. a big chunk of text encourages people to just skip through and not read it properly.

i would put in some more links to other relevant pinned or good topics so if people want more detail on a subject you cover briefly they can jump straight to it by the link.

also some of the text is a bit 'wall of text' putting in some paragraphs and things like that to break it up would make it much more readable. a big chunk of text encourages people to just skip through and not read it properly.

Let me see what I can do, although i'm not sure what other good topics I could put in...

Most reactions

Back