Breeding

he will move them a few times.....congratulations on the first of many spawns and yes you have a lot of work when dad has finished he moves them for protection i have seen mine move them six or seven times throughout the tank but then i do leave dad in for 10-20 days (WHOOPS) a ear bashing sorry it works, i have also let a female raise the fry in the past month as the male was eating the eggs... :p and she did a good job small amount of fry only 20 but they are growing and in the wild if anything happened to the male like a fight with another its instinct for the female to take over and they can build good bubble nests........so again good luck with them and keep the pictures coming............. :whistle: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Awww, I see them!! :wub:
Congrats!! I'm sure you're super excited! I've got a young batch of fry right now too, and I know I am! :lol:

He's moved them to the back of the tank so i cant see them now :( Its probably because everytime my mum or brother walk past my bedroom they have to come in and see the babies!! :rolleyes: :lol: But dad seems to be doing fine. I just gave him a couple of bloodworms with a pair of tweezers (dont want to make the water dirtier than necessary!!) and he loved them!!

Hopefully he'll be able to go back into his own tank soon!! :)

Cool I'm in Oxfordshire so not to far to go from the amount of research and hard work you've put in already I'm sure you will have some beautiful babies.

Keep the pic's coming

Dan

Little bettas today... We have tiny round tails!! :wub: :D

fry3210605.jpg

fry210605.jpg

coming on really well jess....well done...just keep the air moist above the tank...

........... :D :D ...... :rofl:

Most reactions

Back