Breeding Cory Tips

Hope all goes well. Had a disaster at the end of the year and lost all my stock, except a bronze/albino fry.
Couldn't take an empty tank, so got another bronze and albino to keep the baby company. Don't want to fully stock as am making a cabinet and fewer fish mean fewer to catch when moving the tank.
Well lucky again, got home from work to find eggs on the glass.

Fingers crossed at first attemp at corys

Hope all goes well. Getting bronze corys to breed is the easy part, raising the fry is where the work begins.
Keep notes on what works and what doesn't. Most of all don't get discouraged if all doesn't go right at first.

Hi, I have already bred a peppered and a bronze corydora, but the only problem was, that it was an accident :(. I think it happened because I was an holiday and my heater clogged and whoever was looking after the tank while I was away didn't relise until all my tetras and sword-tails were dead The only fish that actually survived this traumatic event were the corys and about a day after they bred Unfortuneatly though, the eggs didn't survive. :(. I have read up on breeding them again, but I obviously don't want to break my heater! Any tips? Thanks

Most reactions

Back