Brand New Unopened Juwel Rekord 800 110l Fish Tank Aquarium

Jimbo1984

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Equipment make-model-size: Juwel Rekord 800 110L Fish Tank
Age and condition: New
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Bought with a new set-up in mind but now moving to house with less space.
Delivery or Collection: Collection

Sales price: £125.00
Postage & Packaging: n/a
Photograph: Was too big to attach. Dimension image below. Please see Juwel link for images and full specification.

[background=transparent]Hi all,[/background]

[background=transparent]I have a completely new Juwel Rekord 800 Aquarium for sale. Unfortunately I am moving house very soon and have my own current tanks to move. Plus less space at the new place to set it up so it is up for grabs.[/background]

[background=transparent]It comes as a full set, brand new and sealed. I can open it to check the contents if you wish. These Juwel all in one sets are ideal and come with all the equipment you need to set up a tank.[/background]

[background=transparent]In the box there is a fitted filter with power head and all sponges. A 100 watt heater, light unit installed in the hood with 2 18 watt bulbs and opening slats. Also there's a handy separate feeding section to install an automatic feeder should you want one for holidays etc. I will even throw in a ship wreck ornament or a bridge if you want it.[/background]

[background=transparent]The set was bought for £138.00 from my local store. I'm happy to do it for £125.00.[/background]

[background=transparent]The full specification of the tank can be found here: [/background]http://www.juwel-aqu...000000000021820

[background=transparent]Thanks for looking![/background]

Attachments

• Juwel Rekord 800 Dimensions.jpg
    Juwel Rekord 800 Dimensions.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 171

Most reactions

Back