Brackish pictures

No, no plants. One the SG is too high for most plants to grow and two the scats would eat any plants i added so even java fern is out since it is poisonous to them.

There is a picture of me in rouges gallery.

here we go sam
post-24-1085778047.jpg

What beauties CFC! You are an inspiration to most of us (should I have said ALL of us :p ....probably :lol: )

Those little ones - what are they called? Oh ya MONOS - look quite a bit like SDs, don't you think? :wub:

CFC - Thank you so much for posting these pictures!!!

I finally have my 80 gal. tank, soon to be brackish. I just have to round up the sand, salt and hydrometer and I'll be good to go.

I was planning on stocking with the 2 columbians I have now and adding a Scat and a Mono Sebae later. I was so excited to see both of these fish in your tank!

Have you tried a mangrove? I've done some research but it seems like more trouble than it's worth . . .

What are the dimensions of your tank?

*EDIT* For those of you who may be interested in learning more about brackish tanks, here are some great links that I found very helpful:

aquariacentral

algone.com

aquariainfo

Also, the oddball section of TFF has some great info. on various brackish fish done by Mr. CFC himself. :clap:

awsome pics CFC :thumbs:

lol, has anyone ever told you, you look like adam sandler? :lol:

CFC is a hottie :wub: Those fish look awesome as does the tank, curious though, what type of wood is that? :thumbs:

Great pics CFC, those Scats are great :thumbs:

Any recent pictures of the Hemisorubim platyrhynchos and the Ageneiosus brevifilis :unsure:

Most reactions

Back