Booooo Rubbish Boooo

riffraff

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
oh well i suppose it had to happen , wasnt looking forward to it, but i knew it was coming
all along and today it finally has, i`m a bit peed off, and a little sad but, i suppose if
i dont do it, no fish, no fish tank, no plants, not even any fish food :no: :no:

yes its back to work day :-(

booo i hate back to work day especially as i work crappy shifts and this is the worst one
2 - 10 ,arghhh

anyway hope you all have a lovely day and please, no lottery winners allowed to reply :fun:

cheers
riffraff

You seem to be pretty cheerfull for just HAVING a job!.... you lucky you!!!

Raining this morning so putting off till tomorrow, joys of being self employed I suppose! lol
Down side; builder so will be b*****y cold when I do go back. :rolleyes:

Was blowing gales here and heavy rain, so my job today was pick up 4 fence panels that got wrecked. Funny how the fence I put in and my new shed ate looking sturdy but the year old fence that was here when we moved in has fallen apart. :(

Oh you poor thing,

i only got 3 days off over crimbo and the new year........

My place take a few day to pick up after Christmas, so I had a lovely easy day! :good: :lol:

Westwood

I have school ugh. :( we go back Thursday. Then on the weekends I've self-employed myself by painting mailboxes. I'm always working. I gave myself a week or so off for Christmas but then mailbox biz was calling me again on the 30th. We've had great weather for winter! :good: it's helped me keep my job running when it should be closed for the winter. :)

I like school but staying home is so much more fun and my fish are much more entertaining than my teachers :good: lol

Bunch of big sissies!! :good:

I had christmas day and boxing day off, we worked new years eve and new years day!

Open to keep all you mental fishkeepers stocked with emergency 'fish weed' and RO and that forgotten emergency holiday food block and pots of food like you were going to be without a LFS for a month, not 2 days!!

Fishkeepers are mental :rolleyes: thankfully New Years day was fairly quiet as i had an epic headache :good:

Better than going back to work to be told there was no job for you anymore! Great day had by me and several others here, i'd snap someone's hand off for a 2-10 shift right about now. Going to have to step up my own business i guess.

blimey this was only a humorous post sorry if anyone was offended
yes i know i`m very lucky to be in work etc etc .

i hate 2 - 10 shifts with a passion, i do 3 rolling shifts, 6 -2, 2 - 10 and 10 - 6
of those i hate 2 -10 the very mostest :crazy:

anyway good luck to all looking for work this year, (top tip join an agency and just
take anything that comes up ) thats how i ended up where i am.

anyway off to have a shower and cook tea :rolleyes:

cheers
riffraff

Most reactions

Back