Its specs are as follows
Aquarium Volume: 29.1 gallons
Dimensions: 20" x 20-3/4" x 19-1/4" high
72 watt canopy lighting
(1) 36 watt True Actinic 03 Blue straight pin
(1) 36 watt 10,000K Daylight straight pin
(3) 0.75 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow LED
Pump flow rate: 243 gph
It does not include a skimmer but you can purchase one built for it for around $50 usd. I read that is was not that good of a skimmer and i wanted to know if there are any nicer ones for around 50-75$. I plan on getting live rock and some soft corals but the lighting is too low so, are there any ways to get more lighting without replacing the hood. I plan on getting a hydor koralia pump for extra flow and have 4-6 fish Not to sure if i would do a sump because i have never done one and dont really want to go through all of the hassle. Please if you have the Biocube tell me all about it and dont be afraid to treat like a newbie because i really am to saltwater
thanks.

I would suggest looking around for a second hand tank that meets your needs, rather than buying a tank that doesn't.

There are several plug and play type marine tanks - have a look on fleabay, might give you some ideas. Also have a read of the nano journels :good:

Seffie x

:fish:

By the time you get all the add ons and upgrades it will probably be cheaper to buy a nano built specifically for the job mate, even with a discount on that one.....personally ,none of the bio range are truely suitable for marines, but that's just my opinion.

There's no more room in my house for a bigger tank but I like the biocube cause it's 160usd with all the upgrades probably 540$ still alot cheaper than the red sea 34g but I don't know of any other brands any suggestions?

best leave this to someone state side like kj or ski mate. Lot of tanks are branded under different names over there. Here orca and d&d nanos are very popular and should work out even cheaper for you as well

I believe one nano out there that is equivalent to one of ours, either the D-D or Orca is the JBL, you could have a search for that or Boyu t550, not sure if they do those over there.

That will get you searching until KJ or Ski or even a couple of other members come along.

Most reactions

Back